Here’s a page dedicated to my personal friends’s blog and businesses. Some have been blogging for more than a decade, some are professional writers who are published in the Huffington Post, some are creative, talented and hard working entrepreneurs I’ve been coaching, some even have physical stores!
- Beverly, a real influence in Singapore with her stories about food, fashion and family (two boys, just like me)
- Adventure Baby’! by Christine Knight, who came up with the “Brunch with my baby” concept about kids friendly places around New York City and Sydney
- Miss Kitty Cat , a real PR expert who loves fashion, jewelry, baking and parenting (sounds familiar?)
- Team Merrica, husband and wife Merrill and Erica have been busy since their twins were born
- Karine, French born Vietnamese girl with a point of view in Sydney
- Fixies, clever comic strips about corporate life and white collars (in French)
- Love around the table, my new Swedish friend who is also a food lover and makes totally mind blowing food picture, not the porn type, the pretty type
- Herring and Crisp Bread by Cecilia Skröder, a Swedish friend married to a French guy, taking her turn to have a blloming career
BUSINESSES in Zurich, Switzerland
- AnnetLine, Parisian designer of high quality material yet affordable clothes manufactured in France or Italy.
- Sussigkleid, second hand branded kids clothes with a store in the chic area of Zurich City.
- Le Petit Atelier d’Art, for kids to discover where art comes from and create their own objects, in Dubendorf near Zurich
- Simply macarons, beautiful and yummy birthday cakes,macarons, cupcakes near Zurich
- Bling Thing, personalised jewelry based and designed in Switzerland
- Plus y a de bonbons plus c’est bon, cakes made of delicious candies near Zurich
- Aurelie Menard, a French photographer based in Zurich, Switzerland with a passion for creating atmospheres in her studio
- Paris Tanzurich, dance class in Zurich where I work-out my abs and butt and perform Cancan
- Les Petites Folies, NEW physical concept boutique where you can find anything that can bring you joy: French Macarons, beautiful Moroccan cosmetics and unique silhouette type greeting cards for all the moments in life. I helped a little with the look and feel of the website. Hope you like it.
- Coupure Art, the dedicated website for those greeting cards mentioned above and unique artwork featuring the Swiss traditional Scherenschnitte technique
BUSINESSES in Australia
- Turkish Murkish Collection, Turkish bath towels in Australia
- Incy Interiors, kids furniture like Pottery Barns kids but more affordable and more quirky, based in Australia
- The Jewel Collective, affordable luxury jewelry with precious and semi-precious stones designed in Australia
- Guide Australie, for French people who want to work, study or live in Australia